September 25, 2010

Rock Climbing

Anyone ever been rock climbing?




My boyfriend works at an indoor rock gym and that's where I hung out last night!  The place where he works has caves inside the wall you can crawl around in.  They're painted black so it's almost completely dark in there all the time.  The climbing area consists of two rooms and holds on the ceilings.  It's pretty neat when you see people come in that can scale the ceiling.  


This is one of our friends just messing around.  That cargo net you can get into when you're in the caves but he decided he was going to climb on the outside of it just for fun.  The picture on the right is another one of my friends who is an awesome climber.  He can climb just about anything there.


This last one is my friend Meaghan and I in the same spot that first picture is in.  That's where the zipline is for the caves.  You can go straight across the room on the zipline.  I haven't actually done it but I like hanging out up there, it's really cool.  




blog comments powered by Disqus