April 27, 2010

Raw(e) Red

 My Grandmother in her Red sweater, conveniently matching not only the couch but also the pictures above her.  She's my inspiration for everything I do.  She's always full of Love and Smiles for everyone. 
<3 You Grammy <3


 Blog Carnival from Sailor and Company <3
Don't forget the rules:
Do not edit your photo.
It must be straight out of the camera!
Don't link up until you post your photo 
(and link to the actual post not your entire blog)
It must fit the theme, which is RED this week!
Have fun!!!!!

8 comments:

The Rigelsky Family said...

This is very sweet. My grandmother LOVES red, too!

Gail said...

This is just so cool! Your Grammy is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

love all the red!

Laura said...

Very sweet! Lovely!

Shannon K. said...

Ahhh. Very sweet picture.

beingzaraandzidan said...

awwww How cute is that! Love it!
Do visit me.

The Mommy said...

Graceful!
Also, I think your header picture is so cute, did you click it?

Sara said...

I found the elephant picture on google but I made the header itself in Photoshop Elements. I LOVE Elephants, they're my weakness. My boyfriend keeps telling me I'm not allowed to bring any more into the house! He's fighting a losing battle though haha.