April 26, 2010

Old Photo Fun

My parents split up when I was around 3 or 4 years old.  My Dad moved to Florida when I was 8 and my Mom passed away when I was 12.  

I have one photo of the three of us together



I'm going to attempt to edit it, most likely in Photoshop Elements.  It's older, and seen better days.  I was about 2 or 3 in the picture so it's a good 17-18 years old.  It's also scanned in so it's not the best quality either. 


Wish Me Luck and I'll post my result.

Do you have any old family photos from your childhood that you love?  If a few people do we should link up for it.  Leave a comment and let me know.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

I have lots of old photos too but just one of mom dad me and my bro and sis.
Cameras just weren't as simple as they are now.
Heck phones weren't either. Now there wrapped up into one, with video options too.!! who knew!!