June 11, 2009

Ain't no party like a...

Nonexistent party.

The party was canceled because too many people couldn't attend anymore. I guess it's the end-of-the-year running around to take care of everything. So no Maddie pictures for today but I'll have to go over there at some point since I did get a new outfit for her from Carter's during one of their big sales. I'll put her in the outfit and take pictures when I do get over there.

Since there was no party I headed home (to Lucas') for dinner. We had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. After that I headed home to go back to my cleaning adventure. All I decided to do today was bring all the garbage up since it's trash night tonight.

Tomorrow morning I have a doctors appointment to make sure I'm still functioning properly. They call it a "med check." Basically I go in and talk to the doctor and tell them I'm not having any "bad" thoughts or mood swings and such, which I'm not. I just have to go every couple months so they can double check. It is slightly medical though, they do take my blood pressure and weight to see if I'm losing or gaining any based on the medicine. Then I get a sticker like the 5 year-olds and head out for lunch before babysitting.

I'll post after I hear from the doctor. But for now, I'm heading out to get Ice Cream because Emily felt the need to wrap up peanut butter cups for her friend right next to me and now I am craving them big time.

0 comments: