May 15, 2009

Peanutmabuduh

     I spent the day babysitting for my friend's Mom.  I watched her two boys Paddy and Kevin from 2:30-6.  Paddy came home upset about something and was very cuddly.  He then asked for "peanutmabuduh," which is a peanut butter sandwich (no jelly for him).  He ate his sandwich while playing with his trains and his older sister showed up with her daughter, little Miss Alana, around 3.  Her other brother, Kevin, got home around 3:30.  Paddy and Kevin actually managed to take turns on the computer.  Normally once Paddy takes over it, it takes an act of God to get him off of it.  But today for some reason he relinquished it to Kevin when he wanted to play.  I was shocked, and proud of the little guy.  

     Once their Dad got home, I headed to get some dinner with Alana.  Everyone at Lucas' job fell in love with her, she's hard not to love.  We headed to Luke's house and Alana napped and ate and played with Luke's Dad.  He has also been captivated by her angelic smile.

     Alana is currently sleeping next to me on Luke's bed where she has been for a few hours.  She woke up a couple times but went right back to bed once I gave her her binky.  She looks like a doll when she sleeps.  I'm not sure exactly when Shannon is coming to get her but my phone died so I can't call her.  She does however have Lucas' number so she'll call or text that eventually.  She's finally getting a night off for her and her boyfriend for the first time since Alana was born.  She was a little hesitant but I told her she could go out and enjoy herself.  Alana and I are just fine together.  She's family to me.

Also pray for MckMama whose son, Stellan, is having some problems with his little heart tonight.

0 comments: